What is a QR Code?
A QR Code (it stands for “Quick Response”) is a mobile phone readable barcode that can store website URL’s, plain text, phone numbers, email addresses, Youtube videos, and many more types of information.
You have the ability to create a QR Code with your computer, iPhone, Android or Windows phone for free. Use the following directions to create your own QR Code for your unique content.
Using Red Laser to generate your QR Code:
- Visit http://redlaser.com/application/qr-codes/
- From drop down menu choose the type of QR code you want to create (ie. website URL, email, contact info, etc.)
- Enter corresponding information into blank spaces below
- Click “Generate Code”
- QR Code image will appear immediately below
- Right click and save QR Code image to convenient place on your computer
Redlaser Mobile App
- downloard the app here: http://redlaser.com/application/ or visit the app store on your phone and seach “Red Laser Barcode & QR Scanner”
- Open Red Laser app once installed
- Click “more” button or icon on lower right corner of app
- Click QR Code Generator
- Click on “QR Code Creator” under Get Started heading
- Select type of QR Code to generate
- Type in URL or other info depending on type of QR Code you want
- Press “Create”
- Be sure to save or email QR Code to yourself to have a copy available
QR Code Example: